Subject Test & Acceptance of Critical Software
We have more than 20 years of experience in the systematic & audit-proof acceptance of complex software systems.
CICERO CONSULTING supports you in the entire testing process of your software development:
- test planning based on standardised quality models; agreement & definition of measurable quality goals (service levels).
- test specification and test case identification & definition
- test execution & optimization of regression tests
- error tracking & control of corrections (with special attention to configuration management).
As an independent partner, our QA-specialists carry out these tasks strictly according to the four-eyes principle (separation of development & testing) & are solely focused on the quality of your product.
We offer semi-formal & formal methods for test case identification & definition; every efficient test is based on a process-oriented view of the processes in the specialist departments.
In this way, we ensure that your software is
- validated – does the right things, i.e. corresponds to the wishes of the users. For only they can accept the software.
- verified – does these things right & complies with the standards & technical norms of your industry.
With this in mind, we always use a combination of blackbox– & whitebox methods in our QA projects. In our approach, we always emphasise systematics & reusability, but avoid any kind of unnecessary bureaucracy.